giovedì 10 ottobre 2013

Life changes

This time I've decided: I'm turning my life around.

I need to change things if I want to enjoy what I am doing or do what I enjoy (????).

I don't want to live her anymore: fine!
I don't want to be a student any longer: perfect! 
I want to have my own place and my own job: fair enough!

So, these things are not just going to happen so, inspired by this amazing jazz piece playing on one of the iTunes stations (Drop that sack, by Johnny Dodds) I am making a life plan.

I am a very visual person you can say, so abstract goals never really stuck with me...
I need visual aids.

So as soon as I'll be done telling you/none about this I'll get paper and pen and design my future... Well... Not really my future... My path to it.

Keep your fingers crossed!

I'll try to post a picture of the plan later and keep you updated on how it will be going.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento