venerdì 4 ottobre 2013

Fall nostalgic

So here I am, watching the third episode of the 10 season of Greys Anatomy...

Don't worry, no spoliers, I wouldn't ruin this for anyone, this show it's just awesome.

But we are not here to talk about shows, we will do that some other time (perhaps later... Most definetly later).

We are here to talk about Fall and all that implies.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY FALL???

I'm in town, it's October and it's 30 bloody degrees outside!!

And I don't want to hear all those "oh but you are so lucky... Blah blah blah... I'm freezing... Blah blah blah..." Because this is bloody October and I shouldn't be here sweating my pants off!

I love hot weather when I'm at the beach... By the pool... In a tropical country on vacation.

NOT when I have to clean up my room or go grocery shopping or going to the bank to pay my college tuition.

And most of all this heat makes the fish market right under my window smell as if a thousand fish died and they were left out for seagulls to feast on them.

Well I guess this worked.
All the complaining did take my mind off all the Greys Anatomy drama...

 I think I'll need more than this when I'll watch the Cory Monteith memorial Glee episode.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento