lunedì 17 dicembre 2012

New Beginings

So... 

Once again I'm trying to start a blog... let's see how this goes.

I read somewhere that you should write about what you know and find a topic you could really follow up so I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought "Well... I am fat. That's a fact".

Don't worry, this won't be one of those self-pity blogs about how miserable life is and how nobody understands and bla bla bla...
I mean, it is a struggle being fat and all, I ain't going to lie, BUT life is good.

As you can see I put a photo of one of my cats here (yes... I am a single, fat cat lady) because I am very self-conscious and I'm just not there yet.

What I want to do is take you through my days and my life and use this blog as a motivator to follow my diet.
I'm 88 kilos now (about 194 pounds... I think) and 1.63m (4.6 ft) so you'll see this is not where I should be.

My goal is to get to 68 kilos ( 149 pounds) because I don't really want to be skinny... just healthier.

Most days I'll write about food and awkwardness, but I might digress, so be ready.

Well... let's see how this goes.

Cheers!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento