martedì 18 dicembre 2012

Leaving the bed...

It's pretty much 11am and I should really get up.

I've been awake for about 1 hour and watched every downloaded new episode of everything already so I can hardly make an excuse to stay in any longer.
But how can I get up? The bed is so nice and indulging is so easy...

And outside is the usual island day, you know, sun shining-chilly winter so a walk should be in order and I really have to go buy something for lunch if I don't want to eat soup again.

I was thinking something like cauliflower salad... Crap, I even eat like an old maid.

I should  get a new playlist for when I'm writing here... Bonnie Tyler isn't really helping...
Fun fact: "Total eclipse of the heart" is the first song I've ever sung at a karaoke bar.

I guess it wasn't such a fun fact.

Anyhow...

It's set: I'll go out now to buy my cauliflower and have that for lunch. Or maybe not... We'll see

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento