giovedì 20 dicembre 2012

Home for the Holidays

And I'm back...

Back home and back to this blog...

As you might have noticed, I'm not very dedicated and sometimes when the bed calls not even the long to share pointless information can get you up and running.

So today I made my way to my parents' house (my house?) and I'll be here for the next 2 weeks.

The best thing about being back in school (yes, I am 28 and back in school... I got lazy my first time around) is how much time we get off for the holidays...

It's not really a break because we have mid-terms as soon as we get back (those bastards...) so it's just a nice way to say "Look, us professors are going to go rest a bit for 2 weeks... You guys should spend your time on your books and fuck right and wrong".

I can't wait to be out of school and back working!!

Work: something we all must go though to get what we want. Money, that's what we want. And power. Money and power.

Practice your evil laughs my friends!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento