venerdì 22 luglio 2016

Drink drank drunk

So I still have a blog... Who knew!

Someone reminded of it this morning (grazie A.) and I said to myself "Woman, you better get busy".

I spent the afternoon thinking about a good topic, enough of this love shit (said she, bitterly), and a message came up to clear everything up: I should write about the real reason I started this blog!

No, no worries, I'm not going to write about my big fat ass. Not today.

I am dedicating this to my very best friend for the past 6 years and good friend for the 9 years before:P'T. !

You (yes, he is my main reader... He's my best friend, remember?) know already I love you and the many reason why I love you, so I will focus on one of our favourite activities.

No no, not being sassy and looking at guys, the other one: drinking!

First things first, we are not alcoholics, but we do like to share a few drinks and that, sadly enough, it's not something I share quite often with people.

To drink and get "happy" I need something very important and that something is the right company.

I don't care about how fun getting drunk is for some, I can cut loose (footloose) only when I feel safe; when I am with someone who will laugh with me, fill up my glass, handle him/herself, not be needy or a outshower, someone who will take me home safly and evaluate the evening with me over food the next day.

You are my person.

Ok, sugary enough, I promise next blogpost will be about the six pack over there (wink wink)...

Bottoms up, people! And drink responsibly... Aka never alone!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento