domenica 30 marzo 2014

It's all about graduation

Today is one of those days that you'd think you'll remember for the rest of your life...

At least you should.

I'm here at my former school in Nakhon Nayok and it's graduation day, a day that marks the end of the "stay at home and depend on your parents for meals" era.

But that's pretty much all I remember about my graduation day...

I remember being there and being questioned, but I can't honestly remember how I felt or what most of the questions were about or who came before and after me.

I don't remember going home or what I did after, I remember studying the days before but that might be a memory or just a known fact.

I suppose this works differently for different people, I believe some retain the memory of this day and hold on to it like one of the best days of their lives.

I guess for me it was just another day... A stressful one but apparntly not even that hard to go through.
Maybe it's because back home we don't have a cerimony or anything like that: you go there, do your exam, go home. 

Nothing special, nothing to report, nothing to remember...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento