sabato 28 settembre 2013

Long time no see

So it seems that consistency isn't my forte...

Well we all have that one thing that just won't change.

So I am back, hopefully in a more serious way and with more interesting, challenging, diverse posts.

Hopefully.

This is the end of my summer, not the usual 21 of September one, just mine; and of those few brave enough to share it with me at work.

Tomorrow is my last day here at the resort and as usual I feel conflicted about it.
Not only because of the monthly income that I will be missing but for several other reasons...

I am super happy to go back to my bed and my bathroom and my cat ( oh yes... One of the two died this spring... May the bastard that poisoned my baby burn in hell) and my kitchen and much much more... But at the same time I will miss the rythm.

I am the laziest person you'll ever meet so I need structure in my life. I need a schedule. I need projects and plans or nothing will ever get done around me.

But this aside I'm mostly glad it's over so I can face back all my "real life" duties and see where I'm at.

Will try to keep you posted...

Hopefully ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento