mercoledì 30 luglio 2014

An open letter to a random costumer

Dear you,

You know who you are. You are all of those people that crossed mine and other people professional lives. 

See? You know I am talking to you!

I simply love the way you come by everymoring smelling like there's no tomorrow, like you paked so fast your 30kilos trolley (that I personally had the pleasure to lift over my shoulder) that there just was no time to fatch a toothbrush and the nearest supermarket is meters and meters away...

I like coming into work smelling you around the corner only a few half hours before opening time, don't you give my personal care a moral slap in the face!

You are always so thoughtful and give me reasons to master the art of pondering posing the best questions ever! 

Why are there clouds in the sky? What do I mean by "rental"? Am I sure I read that correctly? Are there spiders around that area?

You have so many of these!

And you are cute too when you ask not to pay for something because, I mean, obviously, it's YOU!

How great are you when you come by right after I am done closing the office to ask me how does some service, which you are not planning to buy, works?

You make me wish I was better, you make me wish I was healthier (no worries, I'm sure this brand new gastritis is from the terrible food our restaurant is serving you) but mainly you make me wish I was wealthier so I could return the favour and come visit you in your work place.

I'm sure you processing company is open 24/7! I'd like to know about all of the accounts your bank has to offer with a prospect on a 10 years plan from all of them, would you mind? And could you please send someone to take a look at a dot I think I've seen, maybe you can come, afterall you are an eye doctor.

Most most most of all you make me wish everyday was my last day on the job so I could give you not only the answers you need but also those you deserve.

Keep saving your goodmornings for people at your level, the working class isn't worthy of them.


P.s.
It would have been too easy to write about all of those great persons that I meet everyday, but we all know that only complainers write on Tripadvisor, so I've followed their lead...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento